Whether your order needs to be shipped asap or there is no great rush, every time you place an order you can choose from one of
these shipping preferences:
For all shipping purposes around the world:
- Priority Mail Express (1-2 days US delivery; 3-5 days international delivery)
- Priority Mail (1,2, or 3 days US delivery; 6-10 days international delivery
- First Class Mail up to 4 pounds (delivery times will vary)
We will gladly accept orders from many countries around the world. Here are just a few things to keep in mind:
- All CD/DVD prices are in Canadian dollars ($CDN), but shipping costs are in US dollars. If you pay by check, the final invoice will show a different amount for shipping after being converted to Canadian dollors.
- Taxes are added to California and Canadian orders. We do not add tax to all other US and international orders, but you may have to pay local taxes and customs charges in your country. We do not accept responsibility for these charges.
- International orders may be opened by official Customs
Agents for review of their contents.
Sometimes, we are temporarily out of stock on a particular item. If your order arrives incomplete, do not worry. We will ship the missing items as soon as we receive them from our
suppliers, generally within a few weeks. Some orders arrive in 2 weeks and some arrive in 2 months. No further packing charges will be applied.
Members of the TAC for the current year are entitled to a 5% discount on all regularly-priced items. Please indicate your TAC membership number on your order.
A subscription to TACTalk does not constitute TAC membership.
Purchase of 25 Items from individuals, RSCDS Branches or Groups are entitled to a 10% discount on any regular priced items.
Exchange and Refunds
Your satisfaction is important to us! If there is a quality problem or the contents of an item do not meet your expectations, please let us know. We will need to know your order
number and the exact nature of the problem. We will gladly replace defective items and give every consideration for exchange or refund in other circumstances.
If an item is damaged in transit, report it at once to your post office for investigation and processing.
Gift Certificates are available for any amount.